Vasista Enterprise Solutions Private Limited, a company incorporated under Indian Companies Act and has registered office in Hyderabad. Suprabhat, is a product of Vasista built as a platform for supporting invoicing and payments for commercial transactions integrated with banking systems at various phases of the Supply Chain. The solution is primarily intended to facilitate commercial transactions using mobile platform. The mobile-first solution – Suprabhatapp makes it extremely simple for Manufacturer, Aggregators, Distributors, Agents, Customers etc. to manage their daily products / commodity deliveries. Suprabhat also provides a robust and low-cost payment platform for all stakeholders involved in the sale of products / commodities and products / commodities products.
Manufacturers, Sourcing companies, Aggregators etc. can conveniently track their Sales and collect payments from their agents and distributors
Agents can use the Suprabhatapp to track all their transactions (including make and receive payments) with respect to both Companies / Suppliers and Customers right from their fingertips.
Customers can view their daily/monthly Products / commodities invoices and make digital payments to their agents.
• You must be 18 years or older to use the Application.
• If your Suprabhat account is terminated for any reason, you may not create another Suprabhat account without our express prior written permission to do so.
• Suprabhatapp is only a digital platform to facilitate trade. Vasista does not own any responsibility for the delivery or trade related issues generated using the platform. Manufacturers, Distributors, Retailers and other users are solely responsible for providing adequate waiver or consent requests to customers / distributors and monitoring resultant trade.
2. Modification. Vasista reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, discontinue or terminate the Application at any time without prior notice
3. Account Registration and Eligibility. 3.1 Residence; Age Requirement; Authority.
In order to use any of the Application, you must be in a country in which Vasista is legally authorized to operate the Application and be at least 18 years of age. You represent that (i) you have read and understood, and that you agree to be bound by, this Agreement, and (ii) you are at least 18 years old. If you do not agree to, or cannot comply with, any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please do not check the acceptance box and do not attempt to access any of the Application.
To use any aspect of the Application and become a “User”, you must download the Application, and create an account where you will provide certain information depending on whether you are a Manufacturer, Distributor, Retailer, Agent, Customer or Stakeholder in the supply chain.
You will be responsible for providing the mobile device, network connection and any other hardware and software necessary to use the Application.
3.4 Account Confidentiality.
You agree that you will not allow others to use any aspect of your Account Information. You are responsible for taking steps to maintain the confidentiality and security of your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password and/or account. Vasista will not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of any of your Account Information and/or account and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Vasista and its subsidiaries, agents, affiliates and/or licensors, as applicable, for any improper, unauthorized or illegal uses of the same.
To prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the appropriate use of Account Information, Vasista uses appropriate, commercially reasonable physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
3.6 Supplier Contacting Customer.
Whenever a Customer registers in the Daily Orders Mobile Application, the 'Supplier' has rights to call the Customer on his/her registered mobile number.
4.1 Application Fees.
4.2 Third Party Fees
Vasista will use commercially reasonable means to create a payment module within the Application to allow users to collect and pay product / commodity values or fees for services, goods, or other fees as applicable from users. When using said payment modules, all users shall pay all applicable third party payment processor and gateway fees, customs, duties, sales, use, value added or other taxes, central, state or otherwise, however designated, which are levied or imposed upon user for using the payment module.
4.3 Abuse and manipulative behaviour
From time to time, VASISTA may refuse a refund request if we find evidence of fraud, refund abuse, or other manipulative behaviour that entitles VASISTA to a corresponding counterclaim.
4.4 Transaction Cancellation
Refund for cancelled transactions are subject to approval by the Manufacturer, Aggregator, Supplier, Distributor or any other sourcing agency of the product. All the refunds approved by such agency shall be processed subject to terms and conditions of the Payment Gateway provider within 15 days.
5. Your Content. When you submit, upload, transmit or display any data, information, media or other content in connection with your use of our Application (“Your Content”), you understand and agree that:
a. You will continue to own and be responsible for Your Content;
b. Vasista will not sell Your Content to any third party;
d. You are giving Vasista the right to use Your Content (with no fees or charges payable by us to you) solely for the purposes of providing, promoting, developing and trying to improve the Application, including new services that Vasista may provide in the future;
e. In using Your Content for these purposes, Vasista may copy, reproduce, host, store, process, adapt, modify, translate, perform, distribute and publish Your Content worldwide in all media and by all distribution methods, including those that are developed in the future, provided that they are incorporated into our Application which you use; an
d f. Vasista may share Your Content with third parties that Vasista works with to help provide, promote, develop and improve our Application, but these third parties (other than our affiliate companies) will not make any separate use of Your Content for their own purposes (i.e. for any purposes that are not related to our Application)
6. License to the Application.
6.1 License Grant.
Vasista grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the Application in legally authorized jurisdictions for personal non-commercial purposes only. If you subscribe to the Application, this license is contingent upon your payment of any applicable subscription fees and your compliance with any other terms and conditions applicable to you as a User. Any violation by you of the license provisions contained in this Section 6.1 may result in the immediate termination of your right to use the Application. Vasista reserves all right, title and interest not expressly granted under this license to the fullest extent possible under applicable laws. ANY USE OF THE APPLICATION NOT SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
Vasista may from time to time make available to all users of the Application, updates at no cost or subject to additional fees in Vasista’s sole discretion. “Updates” means any updates, upgrades or error corrections to the Application that Vasista makes available generally to users of the Application. Notwithstanding anything else contained in this Agreement, Vasista will have no obligation to continue producing or releasing new versions of the Application or any updates thereto.
7. General Prohibitions.
You agree not to do any of the following while using the Application:
You agree not to do any of the following while using the Application:
a. Use the Application in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations;
b. Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any text, graphics, images, software, music, audio, video, information or other material that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances (including, but not limited to activities that promote or provide instructional information regarding the manufacture or purchase of illegal weapons or illegal substances);
c. Bully, intimidate, or harass any User;
d. Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
e. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile;
f. Do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Vasista such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Vasista functionality;
h. Use the Application to reproduce copyrighted materials;
i. Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Application from other users of the Application without their express permission;
j. Make the Application available over a network where it could be used by others;
k. Provide your Account Information, including your password, to any other person;
l. Translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works based on the Application or any portion of them, except as expressly allowed under applicable law;
m. Circumvent any technology used by Vasista or its licensors to protect communications via the Application;
n. Rent, lease or sublicense any of the Application;
o. Use the Application in any way that violates the terms of this Agreement or other Vasista policies; or
p. Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Your content is fully owned by you and your licensors.
As between you and Vasista you acknowledge that Vasista owns or has a license to all title and copyrights in and to the Application. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the licensed content in the Application is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties and subject to use restrictions under such laws or treaties. You will not sublicense, assign, or transfer the license granted to you under this Agreement. Any attempt to sublicense, assign, or transfer any of the rights, duties, or obligations in violation of the provisions of this Agreement is void.
8.2 Vasista Trademarks and Third-Party Trademarks.
The following are registered trademarks or trademarks of Vasista: Vasista and its design logo, as well as certain other Vasista trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos (collectively, the “Vasista Trademarks”) used in connection with the Application. The Application may contain third-party trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos. You are not granted any right or license with respect to Trademarks or the trademarks of any third party.
The Application may use technology to protect the digital information shared through the Application from unauthorized use for several features. Your use of the Application may be limited by such technology. Further, you acknowledge that such security features may not be impermeable. You acknowledge that, from time to time, Vasista may modify or discontinue using such technology. Security modifications made by Vasista may from time to time include required updates to the Application. IF YOU ATTEMPT TO VIOLATE OR CIRCUMVENT ANY SYSTEM OR NETWORK SECURITY COMPONENTS OR TECHNOLOGY, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL OR CRIMINAL LIABILITY.
12. Links to Third Party Websites and Services.
The Application, and communications sent through the Application, may contain links to or information regarding third-party websites or resources, including, but not limited to, service providers facilitating payments. You acknowledge and agree that Vasista is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources.
You acknowledge that you are subject to the terms and conditions of such Third Party resources when you use their services enabled or accessible through the Application. Further, links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Vasista of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources. Your dealings with, or participation in promotions of any third-party advertisers via the Application are solely between you and such third party and your participation is subject to the terms and conditions associated with that advertisement or promotion. You agree that Vasista is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties via the Application.
13. Accessing and Downloading the Application from the App Store.
While the Application can be downloaded from several platforms, the following terms apply to those users who have downloaded the application from the App Store Provider App Store (“App Store Sourced Application”):
• You acknowledge that App Store provider has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support Application with respect to the App Store Sourced Application.
• In the event of any failure of the App Store Sourced Application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify App Store Provider, and App Store Provider may at their sole discretion refund the purchase price for the App Store Sourced Application to you and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, App Store Provider will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App Store Sourced Application. As between Vasista and App Store Provider, any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be the sole responsibility of Vasista.
• You and Vasista acknowledge that, as between Vasista and App Store Provider, App Store Provider is not responsible for addressing any claims you have or any claims of any third party relating to the App Store Sourced Application or your possession and use of the App Store Sourced Application, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the App Store Sourced Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
14. Special Notice for International Use; Export Controls. You agree to comply fully with all Sovereign and foreign export laws and regulations to ensure that neither the Application nor any technical data related thereto nor any direct product thereof is exported or re-exported directly or indirectly in violation of, or used for any purposes prohibited by, such laws and regulations. You represent and warrant that: (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to trade restriction or activities such as a "terrorist supporting" country; and (ii) you are not listed on any Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
15. General Practices Regarding Use and Storage. You acknowledge that Vasista may establish general practices and usage limits on the Application. This may include the length of time we store your data as well as your maximum allotted free data exchange. You agree that Vasista is not responsible or liable for the deletion or failure to store any data or other content maintained by the Application. You further acknowledge that we may change these general practices and limits at any time without notice.
16. Disclaimers. EXCEPT FOR ANY APPLICABLE GUARANTEES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER LOCAL APPLICABLE LAWS:
THE APPLICATION (INCLUDING ANY SOFTWARE CONTAINED THEREIN) AND ANY UPGRADES OR PLUG-INS ARE LICENSED TO YOU “AS IS.” ANY USE OF THE APPLICATION WILL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, VASISTA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. VASISTA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT THE APPLICATION WILL BE FREE FROM LOSS, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, CORRUPTION, ATTACK, VIRUSES, INTERFERENCE, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION, AND VASISTA DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY RELATING THERETO.
VASISTA MAKES NO GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR WARRANTIES THAT USE OR RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE APPLICATION WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, UNINTERRUPTED OR WITHOUT ERRORS. WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, VASISTA MAY MODIFY, SUSPEND, OR DISCONTINUE THE APPLICATION (INCLUDING ANY CONTENT) OR YOUR USE OF THEM. WHENEVER VASISTA ELECTS TO MODIFY, SUSPEND, OR DISCONTINUE THE APPLICATION, IT WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF ANY INFORMATION TO US IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. VASISTA DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY TO YOU WITH REGARD TO ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION IN ANY WAY.
SOME OF THE CONTENT, PRODUCTS, AND APPLICATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE APPLICATION MAY INCLUDE MATERIALS THAT BELONG TO THIRD PARTIES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT VASISTA ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUCH CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR APPLICATION.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM VASISTA OR THROUGH THE APPLICATION WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
Vasista is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content exchanged through the Application including any consents to activities or payments. Vasista is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any application or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Application. Under no circumstances shall Vasista be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Application or from any content therein, whether online or offline.
18. Indemnity. YOU WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD VASISTA ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, AND LICENSORS HARMLESS WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUITS OR CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF (I) YOUR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY INFRINGEMENT BY YOU OF THE COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY; OR (II) YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION.
19.1 Entire Agreement.
19.4 Controlling Law and Jurisdiction.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of India, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions thereof. Except as expressly prohibited by applicable law, the exclusive jurisdiction for any claim, action or dispute with Vasista or relating in any way to your use of the Application will be in the state of Telangana.
The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall apply to any person ("User") using the services of Vasista Enterprise Solutions Pvt Ltd (VASISTA) for making payments through an online payment gateway service ("Service") offered jointly by ICICI Bank Ltd. and Payment Gateway Service provider, through VASISTA website i.e. https://live.dailyordersapp.in Each User is therefore deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
a) in order to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, statute, or court order, or
b) if any of User’s actions on VASISTA's website violate the Terms of Service or any of VASISTA's guidelines for specific services, or c) to protect or defend ’s legal rights or property, the VASISTA site, or VASISTA Users; or d) to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the security, the integrity of VASISTA website/offerings.
B. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE-PAYMENTS
1. Once a User has accepted these Terms and Conditions, he/ she may register and avail the Services. A User may either register on VASISTA's website or alternatively enter his/ her consumer number and billing unit number and pay their latest bill(s) in any other manner as may be specified by VASISTA from time to time.
2. VASISTA's rights, obligations, undertakings shall be subject to the laws in force in India, as well as any directives/ procedures of the Government of India, and nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be in derogation of VASISTA's right to comply with any law enforcement agencies request or requirements relating to any User’s use of the website or information provided to or gathered by VASISTA with respect to such use. Each User accepts and agrees that the provision of details of his/ her use of the Website to regulators or police or to any other third party in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the Website shall be at the absolute discretion of VASISTA .
3. If any part of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in effect.
4. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the User and VASISTA . These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the User and VASISTA . A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
5. The entries in the books of VASISTA and/or the Payment Service Providers kept in the ordinary course of business of VASISTA and/or the Payment Service Providers with regard to transactions covered under these Terms and Conditions and matters therein appearing shall be binding on the User and shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction.
6. Refund For Charge Back Transaction: In the event, there is any claim for/ of charge back by the User for any reason whatsoever, such User shall immediately approach VASISTA with his/ her claim details and claim a refund from VASISTA alone. Such refund (if any) shall be effected only by VASISTA via payment gateway or by means of a demand draft or such other means as VASISTA deems appropriate. No claims for refund/ chargeback shall be made by any User to the Payment Service Provider(s) and in the event, such claim is made it shall not be entertained.
7. In these Terms and Conditions, the term “Charge back” means approved and settled card (Debit or Credit) or net banking purchase transactions which are at any time refused, debited or charged back to Merchant account (shall also include similar debits to Payment Gateway Service Provider’s accounts, if any) by the Acquiring Bank for any reason whatsoever, together with the bank fees, penalties and other charges incidental thereto.
8. Refund for fraudulent/duplicate transaction(s): The User shall directly contact VASISTA for any fraudulent transaction(s) on account of misuse of Card/ Bank details by a fraudulent individual/party and such issues shall be suitably addressed by VASISTA alone in line with their policies and rules.
9. Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Provider’s webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the User shall, before initiating the second payment, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
(I) In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact VASISTA via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided by VASISTA to confirm payment.
(ii) In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.
However, the User agrees that under no circumstances the Payment Gateway Service Provider shall be held responsible for such fraudulent/duplicate transactions and hence no claims should be raised to Payment Gateway Service Provider No communication received by the Payment Service Provider(s) in this regards shall be entertained by the Payment Service Provider(s).
C. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. VASISTA has made this Service available to the User as a matter of convenience. VASISTA expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this Service. The User agrees and acknowledges that he/ she shall be solely responsible for his/ her conduct and that VASISTA reserves the right to terminate the rights to use of the Service immediately without giving any prior notice thereof.
2. VASISTA and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the VASISTA and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third-party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Services.
3. VASISTA and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the User on account of:
(I) the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with the use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto; and/ or
(ii) any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
4. The User shall indemnify and hold harmless the Payment Service Provider(s) and VASISTA and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions arising out of or in connection with the utilization of the Services.
5. The User agrees that VASISTA or any of its employees will not be held liable by the User for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond VASISTA's reasonable control.
D. MISCELLANEOUS CONDITIONS :
1. Any waiver of any rights available to VASISTA under these Terms and Conditions shall not mean that those rights are automatically waived.
2. The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that VASISTA or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
3. Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the User, VASISTA does not represent or guarantee that the use of the Services provided by/ through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
4. VASISTA , the Payment Service Provider(s) and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Website.
5. The User may be required to create his/ her own User ID and Password in order to register and/ or use the Services provided by VASISTA on the Website. By accepting these Terms and Conditions the User aggress that his/ her User ID and Password are very important pieces of information and it shall be the User’s own responsibility to keep them secure and confidential. In furtherance hereof, the User agrees to;
i. Choose a new password, whenever required for security reasons.
ii. Keep his/ her User ID & Password strictly confidential.
iii. Be responsible for any transactions made by User under such User ID and Password.
The User is hereby informed that VASISTA will never ask the User for the User’s password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. The User is hereby required to sign out of his/ her VASISTA account on the Website and close the web browser window when the transaction(s) have been completed. This is to ensure that others cannot access the User’s personal information and correspondence when the User happens to share a computer with someone else or is using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café.
E. DEBIT/CREDIT CARD, BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
1. The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
2. The User may pay his/ her dues/ bills to VASISTA by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
i. The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit/debit card, bank account for such transactions;
ii. The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
iii. The User is authorizing debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of dues/ settlement of bills selected by such User along with the applicable Fees.
iv. The User is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or the bill(s) selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.
F. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. The User agrees that, to the extent required or permitted by law, VASISTA and/ or the Payment Service Provider(s) may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
2. The User agrees that any communication sent by the User vide e-mail, shall imply release of information therein/ therewith to VASISTA . The User agrees to be contacted via e-mail on such mails initiated by him/ her.
4. The User acknowledges and agrees that his/ her information will be managed in accordance with the laws for the time in force.
G. PAYMENT GATEWAY DISCLAIMER The Service is provided in order to facilitate access to view and pay bills online. VASISTA's or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the Website for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.